Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wednesday Lunchbox

My second grader, who is reading fluently now, came home today and informed me that the juice box I packed had VEGETABLE juice in it! I have given her Fruitables juice boxes in the past (before she was reading EVERYTHING), and she liked them. So today I packed her a Fruitiful juice box and gave her Pre K sister the Fruitables. So much for sneaking in more veggies to a 7 year old with a juice box! I'll just have to make up for those extra veggies at dinnertime.
The girls' are using our one-piece containers today packed to capacity. On top is the juice box and half a ham and swiss bagel-wich. Below they have a 4-pack of cheese crackers with peanut butter, strawberry fruit snacks, and sliced fresh bartlett pears (with a squirt of lemon juice to stop them from browning).

No comments:

Post a Comment