Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Wednesday Lunchbox - September 18, 2013

My dinner menu has been tossed around this week, so I had some extra bacon on hand and decided to make breakfast for lunch!
I cooked up a batch of applesauce pancakes while the girls were at school Tuesday. I wrapped 4 of the smaller ones and put them in the fridge to stick in their lunches today, and froze the rest for quick breakfasts. I threw 2 pieces of bacon in a pan, then all I had left to do was wash and cut up fruit for fruit kabobs and spoon some yogurt into the cups, then top with sprinkles. I wrapped up two pancakes for each kid in plastic wrap so they didn't get soggy, and just laid the bacon on top. Isis's kabobs have green grapes, peaches, and pears, and Joplin's are the same minus grapes. I'm skipping the messy syrup, and hoping they eat the pancakes without fussing. They will both, get plastic spoons, and choose milk and juice from the cafeteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment