Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday lunchbox - September 20, 2013

Here's a quick summary of the girls' lunch boxes today. I didn't get a picture for you, but they're honestly nothing special.
They will have turkey and colby jack on whole wheat bread with 2 extra chunks of cheese on the side. I also added a package of cheese crackers with peanut butter, celery sticks, and a large helping of unsweetened apple sauce.
We have a 3 day weekend coming  up, and have some serious shopping to do. A trip to the bulk store for diapers and wipes, a stop at Bed, Bath, & Beyond to find a sturdy reusable water bottle, and hunting for yet another pair of shoes for my 4 year old will take up our entire Saturday.
I'll try to write up a good post about the crafts I've been working on, and my little side business. The next lunchbox post will be Tuesday the 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment