Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tuesday Lunchbox

It's the first day of October, and I decided to add a few festive touches to the girls' lunches today. I got a set of jackolantern cupcake liners and picks for a dollar at the dollar store, and there are enough to use in lunches all month long. Today I made cream cheese and turkey pinwheels to stick on the picks along with a couple of grape tomatoes. The liners have pretzel balls in them, and I covered them with another liner to keep them contained in the compartment of the one-piece lunch kit. In a zipper bag I mixed the last of the kettle corn (honey roasted for Isis and cinnamon pumpkin for Joplin) with the remaining cinnamon rosted pecans for some tasty homemade cracker jack mix. They will each get their favorite colored whole apple and a blueberry yogurt tube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment