Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Lunchbox

We had a really busy Thursday between a trip to the pumpkin patch with my oldest and the fall festival so I wasn't able to fit in a lunch box post. I packed 3 lunches including mine, all with celery, cauliflower, snap peas, and grape tomatoes. The girls had ranch for dipping, and I used a mixture of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic salt, and Italian herbs. We also had deli turkey and wheat crackers with mozzarella cheese for the girls. They ate some orange slices and granola bars as well. Joplin and I also shared some pomegranate.
Today I packed a pumpkin themed lunch in the one piece containers. Flour tortillas filled with cream cheese are cut with a cookie cutter in the shape of pumpkins. A jack-o-lantern adorned cupcake liner is filled with party mix, and the matching picks have grape tomatoes on them. A cutie orange has a fun face drawn on with permanent marker. They also get a pumpkin iced brownie and some candy corn and mallow pumpkins.
Sorry this post is coming so late in the day, but I spent this morning at the Just Between Friends Sale stocking up on winter clothes for my three girls. We also got a few books, a vanity mirror for my oldest, a lap desk for the car for my pre k middle daughter, and a fine motor skill building toy for the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment