Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Lunchbox

We had a decent break from the normal routine, but today it's back to business. I packed the girls some baked mozzarella rolls (in flour tortillas) with some marinara for dipping. They have a silicone cup filled with baby carrots and a pick with romaine lettuce strips rolled up for easy dipping in a separate container of ranch dressing. Isis has a bunch of red grapes on the vine wrapped up in a paper towel and tied with a pink ribbon, a rice crispy treat (sent home with them by Nana), and a mini fruit roll up. Joplin has a green apple tied up in some gingham ribbon and a pack of oreos (also a treat from Nana). I tossed a bag of pretzels into each box at the last minute, and they will both choose a drink in the cafeteria.
Tomorrow I am tagging along for the Pre K trip to the pumpkin patch, and may be accompanied by my husband. I'll be packing lunches for my daughter and us to eat instead of spending $3-$5 each on hot dogs, chips, and soda from the concession area.

No comments:

Post a Comment