Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Lunchbox

I am ready for the weekend! How about you? According to my husband, my sleep talking has been waking the baby up throughout the night all week. She's been waking 6-8 times each night, and it has me worn out! I am also looking forward to a few hours away from the kids, hubby, and house having dinner with friends! I have not been out of the house without baby in tow since she was born!
In light of my groggy state, I made lunch easy today. The girls have baby carrots, grape tomatoes, and broccoli with ranch dressing for dipping. I put marble jack cheese slices in the bottom of a silicone cup, then layered plastic wrap to separate the turkey slices on top. They have whole wheat round crackers, a granola bar, and a whole apple as well. As a treat they each get a snack sized candy from their bag of candy gathered at the homecoming parade last week. Both girls will choose milk and juice from the cafeteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment