Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tuesday Lunchbox

I hope everyone had a nice start to their week! Today is the last day I'll be packing a plain lunch for the girls this week. Tomorrow is chicken nugget day, so I will only pack for my 4 year old, Isis. Thursday I am packing a box for myself since I am tagging along on the my oldest's field trip to the pumpkin patch. Isis's class also starts learning about pumpkins this week, so Friday I will do a pumpkin themed lunchbox.

Today I packed preservative free turkey dogs, sliced and cooked to look like an octopus along with some cheddar crackers shaped like whales and guppies. They have 2 skewers, one with grape tomatoes, the other with peanut butter celery. We found some new small lidded containers that claim to be leak proof, so I packed vanilla yogurt in those. Hopefully they work better than the last set I got. They will have a grape juice box to drink today since I got them on sale, and I've learned that the cups of juice the school offers are tiny, so they have only been drinking milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment