Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Introduction to the family and me

Hi! My name is Stefanie. I am a stay at home mom to 3 beautiful little girls ages 7, 4, and 5 months. They and their dad are my everything. I have been married to the love of my life for 5 years, and we've been together for 9. 4 years ago the company I worked for part time moved to a city 2 hours away, so I became a full time Mom!
I spend most of my time doing your average stay at home mom duties-caring for kids, cleaning, running errands, and cooking. I also love to craft, mostly crochet, but random projects are always catching my interest. When it's not too hot or cold outside I try to get a little exercise in, and really enjoy using my jogging stroller. 

These are my beautiful big girls, Joplin (left) and Isis, on their first day of school this year. They are both attending the same school this year (thankfully!) in second grade and pre k. 

Lyriel is my precious 5 month old princess. She was born in March, is small for her age, but is very healthy. I am exclusively breastfeeding her, though she has started eating baby food recently.  
So many of my posts will included stories about life with these kiddos, school, breastfeeding, and all the unexpected adventures that occur. 
Finally, here's a peek at me. This is honestly the only picture taken of me since my maternity shoot, and it was taken by my 4 year old while we were eating at IHOP. 
My main goal in writing this blog is to share our REAL life with my readers. Our family isn't living some unattainable dream life in a spotless home with home-cooked organic meals on the table three times a day. We live on a meager income, but I dont take frugality to the extreme, and force my family to dumpster dive for dinner or go without a few luxury items to save a penny. We are not 100% debt-free, though we don't live off credit cards either. We are living a middle of the road kind of life and proud of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment